“Do you want to know” why you could not succeed in Marketing and digital marketing? Even after putting all effort into your marketing skill.
Are you one of them?
Because in this article we will talk about what is Marketing? And the fundamentals of marketing, Digital marketing vs. Traditional marketing, CATT Marketing Funnel, Integrated Digital Marketing, and last but not least Personal Branding: MassTrust Blueprint.
Must check: web development service
What is Marketing And How To Do It?
Marketing is the process of getting potential clients or customers interested in your product and services.
Marketing involves researching, promoting, selling, and distributing your product and services. If I explain marketing in simple words, Marketing is all about building relationships with your customers to fulfil their need of creating a valuable product.
But most of would be confused in marketing and sales. But it is just simple Marketing would start creating a product but selling could start after creating a product.
“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.”- Michael Hyatt
The Fundamentals of Marketing
Do you know what is the law of marketing because without knowledge of these steps you could not succeed in your Marketing?
Many company owners or individual people think when the product would be ready then they hire some marketing agency and those work done. But it is marketing, not a baby lollipop do you know what is the importance of Email Marketing For E-Commerce Websites
Just keep in your mind
Marketing is based on science, not on creativity because marketing start before creating the product. It starts with understanding the customers need that leads to creating a product that fits
Read about: Email marketing Trend
Marketing is about sending the right message to the right person at the right time.
Marketing is not just about selling.
It is also about keeping an existing customer happy by communicating with them. So that they can remain a customer for life.
Marketing is a game of perceptions product is rooted in reality. Never let marketing become more important than the product.
A good product sells itself.
A great product converts your customers into brand Ambassadors.
Words of mouth marketing are the best channel of marketing ever.
There are few marketing components that must know about them.
Advertising is one of the components of marketing.
Copywriting is one of the components of marketing.
Sales are one of the components of marketing.
Traditional Marketing vs Digital Marketing
If we let’s get in simple words in about traditional marketing and digital marketing is just a different through of medium. While traditional marketing uses traditional media like magazines, newspapers, tv ads, radio, and holding
Though digital marketing uses digital platforms like such as social media, websites, email, video, and some other digital media.
If a product is generic with every wide targeting then tv ads can rear millions at a low cost.
If we talk about India has a tv in 197 million homes. With an average of 4 and 5 members per household, but tv has a reach of 800 million to 1 billion.
The reach of digital marketing is now were closed to tv based on numbers alone.
Digital marketing is a great medium to reach the fluent English-speaking population in India with speeding power100 million users.
Radio has a reach of 65% of the Indian population and newspaper has a reach of 465 million people.
The four P’s of marketing
- Product: When you have a better understanding of your product, only then will you able to effectively market. A product can be an abstract service or a good that full fil the needs and wants of the target audience.
- Price: the cost of the product is based on how familiar you are with it. When it comes to the demand, supply profit margin, and much more so the price is to be kept in your mind.
- Promotion: now is a product promotion, the way you advertise your product and show it to the target customers is known as promotion. But promotion can be digital and traditional.
- Place: now which place you choose for your product, putting the right product at the right time, and place it in front of your target audience and customers.
Advantage of traditional marketing
- Finding ads in newspapers, magazines, tv ads, or on billboards is easy
The disadvantage of traditional marketing
- You can Reaches only the local audience
- And some times results can be measured
- Expensive as compared to digital marketing
- Traditional marketing is one-way marketing and static too
Advantage Digital Marketing
- Results are easier to measure
- Digital marketing ad campaigns reach more and more people
- Engaging way of reaching your audience
- There is direct contact between the business and the audience
- And there is a two-way communication
The Disadvantage of Digital Marketing
- There is high competition
- Dependability on full of technology
- And most of the time security and privacy issues can be there
CATT marketing funnel
Do you know about CATT funnel I know some of them have knowledge about this funnel but yet few of answer is “no”
The CATT marketing funnel is a framework
The formula of CATT is Wealth= n^CATT
Now let’s start with how to use this formula :
Don’t be confuse Niche is a category as your field where you want to start to business, blog and you are a master of that particular niche. Your business and wealth just depends on your niche (Ex: Sumit Pathak is a Digital marketer and their niche is “digital marketing”)
2. [C] Content:
“Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.”
If you are creating useful and valuable content that attracts people from your niche. your content format could be in a blog post, videos, leads magnets live webinars Ebook, etc.
Quality always matters rather than quantity
3. [A] Attention:
When you start creating better content with quality, you have to measure who is read it. so here are few tips that will help you to drive attention with your content.
- Optimize your content for SEO so you rank better on search engines.
- Share your content on social media gain some signals
- Use paid ads to boost your content reach and traffic with Facebook and Google ads (PPC).
- Attract new users and customers with referral
Trust is of huge importance to any business and relationship. Build trust with your customers and audience with tripwires, marketing, automation, and communicate with your audience, understand their needs and solve those problems.
“Great content is the best sales tool in the world”
Once you build trust with your audience and customers then convert your leads into customers with natural sales.
Read About: How to Study with Intense Focus
Integrated Digital Marketing
Do you know what is Integrated digital marketing?
Integrated digital marketing is executing your marketing strategy.
How well evaluate your idea and message with unique form and how much audience engage with your product and services. It is like using a single language to speak in a certain situation.
So Integrating digital marketing is a method of engaging customers and good command of communication skills so you can communicate with them and find the Best Seo services in India.
Read about: More interesting topic is Why Marketing Fundamentals is the Secret Ingredient
Personal Branding: MassTrust Blueprint
Personal branding is that your face Value as your brand in a particular niche or market as an influencer, blogger. marketer, health coach, etc.
If you ask me, who is the best digital marketing expert in India as a personal brand? I would like to say Digitaldeepak because he is a great personal brand and mentor, and I am part of his DDIP digital Deepak internship program too.
Example: Neil Patel is also a great example of a personal brand and the third one is Baba Ramdev as Patanjali’s good example of the personal brand too.
If you really want to be a powerful personal brand these points keep in mind.
Read more about PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT TIPS
“Don’t be scared to present the real you to the world, authenticity is at the heart of success.”
- The best known will always beat the best
- People want to hear from people not from the brand
- Downside: personal brand can not be invested and it can not be sold.
- Upside: A personal brand can give rise to many brands from his/her influence
So here is the truth of personal branding we need to be in a constant of evolution to improve our skillset. there is never a point in time where you can stop.
Now you are on the one step to left for success.
Mass Trust Blueprint
- Now “last but not the least” if you focus on this mass trust blueprint you could be the next personal brand. and Mass Trust Fundamentals of the Marketing
- Learn a new skill set through concepts, facts, and procedures, understand the concepts. Remember the facts and practice the procedure.
- put it your working in the world as an employee, freelancer, and with job
- Start your blog create content about your experience through work and will help you to build a personal brand.
- Based on your work and experience start consulting in your niche free and paid as per your choice.
- “Start mentoring” mentor other who are in your same niche. It helps you scale your understanding to a whole new level.
- Start your own startup company or services.
if you follow these parameters definitely you will Succeed in Marketing and Digital marketing both here I explained everything which I have learned in marketing and digital marketing. You are could not be an expert but must have knowledge about marketing fundamentals. do you want to know Graphic Designing – The Complete Career Guide
If this post is helpful please give me valuable feedback.
As you know sharing is caring so share this post with your friends
Read about: What is Momentum Stock Trading
Read about: Digital Marketing Strategies for Fashion Brands
Check this post about 7 Marketing Tips for Entrepreneur